Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Creating Pretty Cards - Sketch Challenge #40

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Of all the reasons for being an artist, there is one that outweighs all others:  Art offers a path to our souls. - Nick Bantock
The path has definitely been bumpy so far for me!  Bumps, bruises, stumbles and falls.  But I keep getting back up because there is no other path I would rather be on!
Today I am sharing my submission for this month's Creating Pretty Cards - Sketch Challenge #40 over at Craft Project Central!  There are still a few days left for you to join in the challenge...and you might just win a free one-month subscription to Craft Project Central!  Come on over to Craft Project Central and play!!!!!

1 comment:

Doris said...

Wow…this colour combination is fabulous! Love it!!