Friday, October 31, 2014

Mini Collage Challenge - #2

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Allow Fate To Intervene
This is the second 2"x 2" mini collage that I created.  I began by adhering bits of torn painted paper to the watercolor paper with Utrecht matte medium.  You can also use painted tape, washi tape, masking tape...and you don't have to worry about having glue or matte medium with you :)  As I continued to put the torn pieces down I began to worry about what else I would add...and while I was worrying, I turned one of my pieces of painted paper over and saw these words staring right at me!  I had done some paper painting on one side of a page from a book!  And fate brought me to these exact words at the exact right moment.  So I cut them out and added them to my mini collage with matte medium.  I love it when I am open to allowing fate to intervene!

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

I love the intense colors. Great job.