Friday, November 28, 2014

Mini-Collage Challenge #13

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Authenticity involves acting from one's deepest essence, so that the 'uniqueness' of one's soul awakens and can be 'brought to life.'"  - Michael Meade
Another mini-collage on 2" x 2" watercolor paper.  This one made on a plane from someplace to somewhere.  It's hard to see the texture I created by laying layers of paper fiber petals onto the watercolor paper base and then adding gold washi tape and white gel pen and black pen details.  If I show up with authenticity to each of my watercolor paper squares, I allow whatever comes out of me to develop on its own.  To morph and grow even as the inner critic objects and throws tantrums.  I am trying to allow my uniqueness.  Trying to bring it to life on this tiny piece of paper...

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Oh my! This is beautiful. I love all the detail.