Friday, January 23, 2015

Canvas Play 2: A Video!!!

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Go With The Flow...Release!
In today's video I decided to use Golden Acrylic Flow Release for the first time.  Rather than get myself very familiar and comfortable with the product before filming, I decided to show you what it is like for me to learn about a product while I am using it!  After I finished the video I wondered if I should delete the whole thing and refilm it and just use the paint that I discovered worked best with the flow release.  Then I decided it was better to show you the journey I went through.  And, just because one paint worked better than another, doesn't mean you should stop using the paint that flows less!  I ended up liking the finished product and that wouldn't have happened if I didn't "flow" with the lessons as they unfolded!  Enjoy!

No comments: