Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Paper Expressions 4: A Video!!!!

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Process Is Messy - Austin Kleon
I don't know where I'm going!  This is looking like a mess!  What if I can't get this to a place where I can stand to look at it?  Why am I filming this???  All of these thoughts run through my head as I film my process of creating.  My Paper Expressions and Canvas Play videos are all about letting you into my process.  Sharing my experimentation with you.  Taking you with me on the journey I am on.  When these videos begin I have no idea what will transpire on the paper or the canvas.  I just begin.  And I share it with you.  Because I want you to see it is okay to not know what you are doing.  It is okay to not know where you are going.  It is okay if you end up creating something you (and others) don't even like.  The important part is that you just make it!

No comments: