Monday, March 02, 2015

Mini-Collage Challenge #26

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Get In Touch With Your Creative Instincts
Instinct is defined as "a natural or intuitive way of acting or thinking."  I am on a journey to get in touch with my creative instincts.  I find that the only way to get to a place where I am in tune with my intuitive way of acting when I create is if I keep creating.  Sometimes I am much more rigid in my approach...until I loosen up a bit...and then I can let go.  It's funny howt hat is true in so many areas of my life.  The lesson keeps appearing in my swimming lessons.  When I am tight and thinking so much in my head, it is hard for my body to be fluid in the water.  When I am critical and rigid in the craft room, it is hard for me to be fluid in my art.  Get in touch with your creative instincts by creating more.  This will loosen you up and your natural way of acting will begin to flow!
Today I am sharing mini-collage #26 in my mini-collage challenge of 30 collages.  In some ways this piece really isn't a collage - I only used pen and watercolor...but hey, I was getting in touch with my creative instincts :)

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Great message today. Love the finished piece too!