Friday, March 06, 2015

Torn To Pieces Art Journal Page

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  When You Are Torn To Pieces, You Can Choose How To Put The Pieces Back Together Again
I'm not quite sure what to say about today's lesson or today's art journal page.  Maybe I will just let the lesson stand on its own.  It's hard to remember that when you are torn to pieces, you can choose how to put the pieces back together again.  It's a lesson I need to take to heart.  Somehow literally tearing a photo of myself apart brought some insights into my process of piecing myself back together again.  Now if I can only put those insights into practice in my life...
Today's page was created for Paper Crafters' Library.  If you are interested in viewing the full step-by-step videos of how I created the page, head on over to Paper Crafters' Library by clicking on the badge in the upper right-hand corner of my blog and look into becoming a Paper Crafters' Library member.  You'll be glad you did!

No comments: