Monday, October 12, 2015

Mandala Art Journal Page

It's been a long time since I've shared my daily personal posts.  Life became busy.  Time seemed to shrink.  Energy was focused elsewhere.  Through it all though, I haven't stopped creating.  As the season starts to change, hopefully my focus will change with it.  I want to return to these posts.  Share what I am creating with you.  To inspire you.  To give witness to my creative life.  So today I take a first step and share this Mandala Art Journal page that I created for Paper Crafter's Library.  Making mandalas can be incredibly meditative.  You can lose yourself in the symmetry, the detail, the repetition.  This mandala was created on watercolor paper and then cut out to be adhered to the art journal page.  If you are interested in the full step-by-step video for how I created the page, feel free to head on over to Paper Crafter's Library by clicking on the badge in the upper right-hand corner of my blog.  This is one of many art journal pages I have created for Paper Crafter's Library and you can access all the pages and videos for them if you become a Paper Crafter's Library subscriber.  I will continue to share photos of the finished pages with you here on my blog as well :)  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: