Tuesday, November 17, 2015

A Whole Lot Of Lovely Thank You Card

Today I want to share a quick and easy card that I created for my upcoming Giving Thanks Stamp-a-Stack.  Just a few pieces of designer series paper and a little heat embossing and you can create a gorgeous card to say thank you!  In the spirit of "thank you," I want to say thank you to YOU!  Thank you for continuing to stop by to see what I'm up to.  Thank you for your patience as I find my way back to creating every day.  Thank you for honoring the artist that lives inside of you and for seeing the artist that lives inside of me.  Now go and create!!!! :)

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

There's a lot of fun things in that card - the paper is one of them. And the white sentiment just pops..... and those little flowers are just perfect. Great to see you creating.....really.....hope all is well.