Thursday, November 19, 2015

Thankful Forest Friends Thank You Card

Every single day provides an opportunity to reflect on what you are thankful for.  Today I am thankful for getting up early and going for an outdoor swim in a heated pool even though it was below freezing when I first got to the pool.  I am also thankful for the dry sauna I was able to warm up in after my swim :)  I am thankful for the ability to swim - a body that supports me and carries me through the water.  I am thankful for the peace that the water brings me - a place to find some solace - the sounds, the ripples, the designs the sun casts on the bottom of the pool.  I know that today will bring more to be grateful for.  I wait to receive what the day has to bring with gratitude.

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

ooosh, swimming outdoors! You are dedicated. But if it's your happy place it's worth it, I'm sure. Sweet card - perfect for this time of year and well planned.