Thursday, February 26, 2009

Today's Lesson from the Craft Room: All You Have is All You Need

Today was a great day to be reminded of the lesson that all I have is all I need. The challenge on SCS was to be frugal - to use something we already had to create a card. I used the acetate box from one of my Sizzix dies and ran it through the Big Shot with the Circle Die and made acetate circles. I stamped them with white craft ink and then made the same circles out of card stock and attached them to the acetate with brads.

I also cut out 3x3 and a 3.5x3.5 squares of card stock and used those to dry emboss the "frame" on the card. I paper pierced around the frame.

I hope to always be reminded of this lesson since I seem to forget it sometimes (particularly when it comes to art supplies!). All I have is really all I need.

No comments: