Monday, May 11, 2009




Today's Lesson From The Craft Room: All You Have Is All You Need

It seems so easy to get into a mindset that focuses on all that you lack - on all that you still want - on everything that, if you had it, could make your life better. Sometimes what we really need to do is take a step back and recognize that all we have is really all that we need. As I planted the garden with Michael on Sunday morning and felt the dirt in my hands, I realized that all I have is really all I need - a warm place to sleep, food to fill my tummy, surrounded by the people and creatures that I love and who love me. What a wonderful place to be :)

I made this card set awhile back but I don't think I ever posted it. The 4 cards fit inside the card holder. The holder is just a piece of 8.5x11 card stock that is scored and folded. This makes a simple gift for so many occasions! The stamp set I used is Embrace Life by Stampin' UP! I think I might have snuck in a greeting set too - short & sweet. Hope you like it!

No comments: