Sunday, June 14, 2009

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room: Do Nothing :)

Today I finally decided to do nothing! It may sound strange, but I really can't remember the last time I actually did nothing. Usually if I'm not working, I'm reading a book or creating or walking the dog...always something. But today...nothing. I took a blanket and laid it down in the backyard and then I sat on it and eventually sprawled out on it and listened to the birds and the thunder that was far away. Buddy decided doing nothing was a great idea and he sprawled out next to me. I had my shoes off and could, at times, feel the grass tickling my toes. It was a wonderful way to spend part of my day. Our time outside ended when the thunder got closer and the rain started to fall...although it might have been fun to have done nothing in the rain too :)

Today's card is part of a series I've been working on. The first card was made yesterday and now I can't seem to stop working with this theme or with this Branch Out stamp set! The possibilities are endless! Hope you enjoy the splash of color on this card. And if you have a few minutes...do nothing :)

No comments: