Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room: Some Lessons Are Hard To Learn

It seems I keep repeating certain patterns over and over. Not in my cards (although probably there too), but in my life. I know someone out there once said that you will keep repeating the same patterns as long as there is a lesson that you have yet to learn. So here I am, trying to be as good a student as possible, hoping that this time I will learn my lesson so that I can graduate from this pattern :)

I kept today's card clean and simple. I made the hole for the ribbon using the crop-a-dile and stamped some ruby red card stock with the background dot stamp from the Branch Out stamp set. The layers were sponged around the edges. The hearts were punched using the heart to heart punch. You can't really tell from the photo, but the baja breeze layer and 3 of the hearts are popped up with dimensionals. Hope you like it!

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Michelle, your cards are beautiful. I love the simplicity of them. You have a wonderful sense of design.