Saturday, June 20, 2009

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room: Sometimes It's More Fun To NOT Wait For A Rainy Day!

It's that time for SU!'s new in colors...and so I tend to look at last year's outgoing in colors as precious...I mean, what's a girl to do when she can't purchase anymore kiwi kiss or baja breeze card stock?! When I saw this pair of shoes on Bugaloo http://www.bugalookids.com/PhotoGallery.asp?ProductCode=doggy I knew my Baja Breeze needed to be a part of the challenge. And so today's lesson - rather than save the limited supply of baja breeze for a rainy day that may never come - I decided it was more fun to not wait for that rainy day and use it today instead :)

I paper pieced the dog and used a greeting from Best Yet that I cut into smaller pieces. I have what I think is called a perforating wheel that I used to perforate the edges. Hope you like it!

No comments: