Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Today's Lesson From A Hotel Room In California: Your Words Have Power

Have you ever thought about the power of your words? These can be the words you say out loud or the words you say to yourself. What is the first thing you say to yourself when you wake up in the morning? Whatever those words are, consider that they may be setting the course for your day. Some mornings I wake up and thank the Universe that I have been given another wonderful day to spend on this planet. Some mornings I wake up and the first thing I say to myself is "ugh - I don't want to get out of bed and go to work." It seems that if my first thoughts are positive my mood is a lot better and my day gets off to a great start. If my words are negative, my day has that heavy feeling to it. So today, consider the words you are speaking and thinking and ask yourself what the impact of those words are for you and those around you. I hope you have a wonderful day on this planet!!!! :) I look forward to returning to the craft room tomorrow!!!!

No comments: