Thursday, August 20, 2009

Tonight's Lesson From The Craft Room: Feel Free To Move On To The Next One

Tonight I tried to make a card and it seemed I couldn't do anything right. So, I almost decided I would just head to bed and then I stopped at the computer and checked to see if the Splitcoast challenge for tomorrow was posted...and there it was! So I decided to just move on to the next card and do the challenge. I am so glad I did! Sometimes you just have to move on to the next one and leave the past behind :) (at least with cards...you might not want to just move right on in other areas of your life...at least not without a good night's sleep :)

This card was so simple to make! I don't even think I need to provide any directions since it was so quick and easy. The stamping is popped up on dimensionals. I used my new Simple Alphabet dies for the letters and added the jumbo eyelets with my crop-o-dile. Hope you like it!

No comments: