Monday, September 14, 2009

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room: There Is Power In Beginnings

I sat down today in the craft room wanting to make my second video. I had no idea what I was going to make, but somehow, by just walking into the craft room to begin, things started to come together. There is power in beginnings. Sometimes you don't know what the middle and end will look like, but by beginning you open up the door to incredibly possibility and power. What will you begin today?

The above photo is of 4 2"x2" tiles that I stamped and made into magnets. And yes, I made it into a VIDEO! I just loaded the video to YouTube and learned that they are doing maintenance on their site right now. As soon as the maintenance is complete, I will imbed the video into this blog so you can watch it! I hope you like it!!!!

No comments: