Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Circle Circus - Birthday Celebrations



Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  If It's Important To You, Make It A Priority

It seems my to-do lists are never-ending...and yet, those things that are really important to me don't seem to make it onto the to-do list...or even into my day.  Today I am committed to changing that.  If something is important to me it will now be a priority and I will do it today!!!!  What is important to you?

I had fun with Circle Circus today - I love these fun bubbles!  I colored some of the bubbles in with Melon Mambo and then coated them with Crystal Effects.  I know just the person who will be receiving this card!  Hope you like it!

1 comment:

Sam said...

I have just bought a Circle Circus set and so I am hunting around for inspiration and I LOVE this one!!!