Friday, January 22, 2010

Cookies and Blog Candy!


I had hoped to bake these cookies yesterday, but I was off by a day!  I made these this morning!  Yummy!  I first saw mention of the recipe on Stephanie Severin's blog.  She found them on The Delicious Life.  The recipe made 38 cookies.  I experimented a little bit and added chocolate chips to 1/2 of the batter.  They are sweeter with the chips - it's like a completely different cookie.  I think I might stick with the original recipe next time...or try some pecans thrown in :)  I used sweetened coconut although I think you can use sweetened or unsweetened.  Talking about sweet, you need to check out the BLOG CANDY that Judi is giving away on her blog.  Here's the LINK so that you can post a comment and try to win!!!!!  I know I'm trying!  Hope your day is sweet!!!!

1 comment:

SmilynStef said...

Yummm ... I think I need to make another batch. I like the idea of adding pecans ... or maybe mini chips.