Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A Good Egg


Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  It's Never Too Late!

As long as we are still here, it is never too late to decide to do something, to say something, to try something, to share something.  You have this moment.  You have this time - right now.  A very dear friend asked me once, "If there was anything you could do today, what would that be?"  What an important question to ask ourselves everyday!  And, when you have your answer, go for it!  It's never too late!

I had fun making today's card.  This little chick is soooo cute :)  Just looking at him makes me smile :)  I added a few of the other images from A Good Egg and then some white gel pen and glitter.  The lace border punch gives a delicate feel to the card and, one of my favorite sets, Happy Everything, fit perfectly!  Now is a great time to invest in these adorable stamp sets since it's Sale-a-Bration!!!!  You receive a free Sale-a-Bration item for every $50 in products you purchase!  Yes, I'm going shopping! :)  If you'd like to shop too, feel free to click HERE.  It's Never Too Late when you can shop 24/7 :) (Can you tell I'm excited about this promotion???  I'm embarrassed to tell you how long my wish list is!)  Have a perfect evening!!!!!

1 comment:

jovialjudi said...

Awww sweetie thanks for your kind words tonight. That meant a lot to me. PM at SCS and I will give you my addy. Thanks!! Hugs, Judi