Sunday, February 14, 2010

Beyond Description!

Tonight's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Some Things Are Beyond Description!

I know you won't believe me, but this card started out with the thought of spring for this week's Clean and Simple challenge on SCS and a blank very vanilla piece of card stock!  Then I added some score lines and a mask over the center of the card and picked up a flower from the Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set.  I stamped the flower in pastel colors - blue, pink, yellow...really, I mean it!  If you look closely enough you may actually be able to detect those flowers :)  And then my body seemed to take over and all heck broke loose in the craft room!  There were sponges, ink pads and stamp sets flying!  I crossed color family boundaries and went through at least 5 stamp sets...so much for clean and simple!  But I figure the design itself is clean and simple - only stamps, paper and ink...is that okay? :)  Some things are just beyond description - I really wish I could tell you how this card came about...all I know is that I went a little nuts and somehow this popped out!  I hope you like it :)

No comments: