Thursday, June 03, 2010

Summer Mini Stamp-a-Stack Card #4: Elements Of Style

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Plant A Seed And Watch It Grow!

We finally planted seeds in the garden last Friday.  Of course, since then, I have been running out to the garden every day to check out the dirt and to try to catch a glimpse of the slightest hint of green!  What an amazing feeling to see those first tiny green leaves pop out of the brown dirt!!!!!  It's amazing!!!!  Yes, I know it's just a tiny sprout, but it's our sprout!!!!!  :)  I don't think I will ever stop being amazed by the miracle of gardening!  If you have never planted a seed, today would be a great day to give it a try.  Who knows what will grow! :)

This was the fourth card for my Summer Mini stamp-a-stack.  I stamped the floral image from Elements of Style onto Very Vanilla card stock in Soft Suede.  I used the Soft Suede marker in the spritzer tool to add the faint dots to the background and to the focal image.  The central image is from the Vintage Vogue stamp set.  The floral image was also stamped in Rose Red onto the Rose Red card stock and the edges of the Rose Red panel were inked as well.  A touch of Very Vanilla satin ribbon with a modern label punch and a brad finish the look.  I hope you like it!  Now go plant a seed :)

No comments: