Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Fox & Friends Mini Card

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Your Thoughts And Prayers Make A Difference

It's not often that I reach out and ask for a favor.  Today is one day that I will.  I would like to ask you to make a difference in my life today by keeping Willow, our beautiful cat, in your thoughts and prayers.  She is going into the vet for exploratory surgery and I would so appreciate your positive thoughts that her recovery is quick and that her illness is manageable.  I appreciate your thoughts and prayers - they will definitely make a difference during this challenging day!  Thank you.

Today's card was quick and easy - perfect when my heart and mind are so full.  I stamped the turtle from Fox & Friends in Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, and Old Olive onto part of a die cut Whisper White circle.  I had to add a bit of glitz with some aqua glitter!  Of course, I needed to trim the ends of the circle when I adhered it to the card base.  The greeting from Teeny Tiny Wishes was colored with Tangerine Tango and Old Olive markers and punched out with the Word Window punch.  I added a 1 1/4" Pacific Point circle, an Old Olive button and some linen thread and I was done!  The finished card is 3"x3".  I hope you like it!

No comments: