Thursday, July 01, 2010

Sharing The Work Of Others!

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Rejoice In The Creativity Of Others!

Today's card was sent to me by Sharri Alexander and I had to share it with you!!!!  (Thanks so much Sharri)!  I can't stop picking this card up and tilting it in every direction!!!!  It is coated with an amazing layer of smooch spritz and the card practically glows in my hands!  I feel so honored and such a sense of joy when others share their creativity with me - whether by sending me a handmade card, or working quietly and methodically during a workshop or stamp-a-stack.  Have you ever stopped in a park and watched an artist sketching?  Or maybe you have watched a chef cook a wonderful meal - fully involved in the masterpiece they were creating.  It could be a child building a sand castle at the beach or making a picture on the driveway with sidewalk chalk.  Or maybe it's the creative way a dog buries his bone in the yard - in the hopes that he will be the only one to find the secret hiding place.  Other creatures are expressing their creativity all around you - take notice...and rejoice! :)

I also have to share with you a few pages from the Sunny Day CD Envelope Scrapbook that Andrea Luisa Suarez made here the other day!  I am always blown away when I watch individuals take their supplies and get lost in their creative zone!  I think you'll love Andrea's take on the scrapbook!  Enjoy!

No comments: