Monday, August 09, 2010

Artistic Etchings - Amour Love Note & Card Play Video!

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  "Mantras you shouldn't say:  I don't know; I'm not ready; I can't do it."

Today's lesson came from the tea bag in my tea this weekend :)  I had a cup of Yogi tea for restless sleep and I had to smile when I saw the message on the tea tag!  Our self-talk can uplift us and it has the power to send us into a serious state of the doldrums.  Whenever I find my self-talk has turned to negative messages, I head on over to Louise Hay's website.  If you click on "Daily Affirmation" on her site, you can instill some positive energy into your self-talk every day of the week!  Make your mantra:  I do know!  I am ready!  I can do it!!!!!

Today's card was made with the Artistic Etchings stamp set.  I am loving this set!!!!  Check out my video to see how I made this 4x4 Amour love note!  I hope you like it!

No comments: