Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Extreme Elements Ink Blot Technique & Card Play Video!

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Clean Off Your Desk :)

Ok, maybe today's lesson is more for me than it is for you...at least you would know that if you could see my desk and my craft room right now!  What a mess!  I guess the good news is that the mess means that I've been busy and productive...although now the mess is getting in the way of my productivity!  So, it's time to set aside some time to clean things up a bit so that I can actually see the desktop :)  What do you need to clean today?

Today's card was a ton of fun to make!  I was thinking about monotype printing - something that I have recently gotten interested in - and I decided that I could play around with freezer paper and my reinkers to create a great ink blot background!  Here's a video to show you how I did it!  I hope you like it!

No comments: