Monday, August 30, 2010

Home Again :)

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Solid Ground Feels Good :)

I'm happy to report that I am safely back from Amsterdam :)  (you may not have even realized I was gone since I scheduled posts for while I was away - ahh the amazing internet!).  What a wonderful trip - a combination of work and play - an exploration of another place.  I have to admit that after spending so many hours in the air, solid ground is a welcome change!  This picture is from the Flower Market in Amsterdam - I hope the colors transport you!  There is so much to process from the trip - a visit to the Van Gogh museum and the Anne Frank house.  Walking through the Red Light district.  Eating in restaurants - all of which were in no hurry to hand you a check and show you the door - just a different approach to time and pace.  And so few cars - everyone on foot or on bicycle - a large city and yet so quiet since the sound of pedaling and feet are so much softer than engines and horns.  I will try to share a few more photos, as well as stamping, with you this week.  It's, as always, good to be home :)

No comments: