Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Extreme Elements, Charming, And, And, And :)

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Some Days You Just Need To Stamp, Stamp, Stamp!

The question isn't what did I use to make this card...the question is what DIDN'T I use :)  I brought out a bunch of stamp sets and ink and had one of those days where all I wanted to do was to keep stamping on the same piece of Whisper White card stock and see where it led me.  Well, here's what happened :)  I sprayed it all with a whole bunch of champagne shimmer paint too...this card SPARKLES! :)  Some days you just need to stamp, stamp, stamp :)

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

I sometimes think that the grid paper I have on my work station that has all my "practice" stamping on is the prettiest. This reminds me of that. It's a wonderful stamp "collage."