Thursday, November 18, 2010

Lovely As A Tree Christmas Card

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Slow Down And Take Notice
As I post this card today, I realize that I was inspired by a number of cards that I saw while doing some of my daily blog hopping.  However, although the images and ideas stuck in my head, the places where I saw them did not and I did not write the places down.  I know I saw one card that used this Petals A Plenty embossing folder with glitter and the Lovely As A Tree stamp set and it definitely inspired this card!  If you have seen the card I'm referring to, please let me know - I'd love to name the person who inspired me to make this card!  What I do realize is that I need to slow down a bit and take notice of things - like those that inspire me.  I also want to slow down a minute, here, now, to thank you for continuing to visit my blog and for continuing to give me a reason to keep posting!  Have a beautiful day...and don't forget to slow down and take notice of what's around you :)

No comments: