Friday, November 19, 2010

Four Ways Friday #28 - Peaceful Season (Hostess)

For this week's Four Ways Friday I used the Peaceful Season hostess stamp set from the Holiday Mini Catalog.
For this first card I used a greeting from Peaceful Season along with the Dasher stamp (I LOVE Dasher!).  I stamped Dasher in Early Espresso onto Very Vanilla cs and then sponged the edges and spritzed the card stock with Soft Suede ink.  I mounted it on a layer of Early Espresso cs.  The card base is Crumb Cake cs and I added a strip of the neutrals designer paper.  The greeting is stamped in Basic Black and I finished the look with a knotted piece of hemp twine.
This small gift card was a snap to make!  I inked up the holly leaf image using Always Artichoke and Cherry Cobbler markers and stamped the image onto a Bashful Blue card base.  The greeting words are from the Fundamental Phrases stamp set.  I added a little spritz of Always Artichoke to complete this small card.
For this card I decided to have some fun with small circle punches!  I cut out a triangle from Whisper White cs and covered it with a variety of circles in Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery and Perfect Plum.  I added a touch of dazzling diamonds glitter and a few rhinestones and then sponged the edges with Old Olive ink.  The trunk is a piece of textured Soft Suede cs.  The greeting was heat embossed with white embossing powder on Chocolate chip cs.  I tore a piece of Whisper White cs to create the snowy ground and made the snow sparkle with a dash of dazzling diamonds!
Making tags is always fun and easy and now is a great time to stock up on tags for the upcoming gift-giving season!  I hand-cut the tag from Very Vanilla cs and created the hole protector by punching a 1/2" circle inside of a 3/4" circle from Bravo Burgundy cs.  I stamped the bird in Bravo Burgundy at half strength.  The floral image is from the Baroque Motifs stamp set and I stamped it at full strength and then again in Basic Gray at 1/3 strength.  The greeting (to/from) was stamped in Basic Gray.  I sponged the edges with Bravo Burgundy and a little Basic Gray and couldn't resist giving the tag a spritz with my Basic Gray marker and the color spritzer tool.  A few pearl jewels and a piece of Very Vanilla satin ribbon finish the look!  Thanks for stopping by for this week's Four Ways Friday!  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!!!

No comments: