Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Every Little Bit Happiness Card

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Sharing Your Love Can Be So Simple!
Who knew that love would show up in the form of a large coffee tin can?  Well, that's how it showed up for me the other day!  I had been working on recycling small tin cans and Michael mentioned that he thought it would be cool for me to alter/decorate a large tin can.  I agreed!  Only problem...no large tin can.  At least until 2 days later!  He came home from an estate sale and presented me with a large coffee tin that used to hold coffee and now just holds possibility!!!!!  Sharing your love can be so simple...as simple as bringing home an empty tin can :) (I'll have to share the completed can with you once it goes through its transformation!).
Today's card is all about sharing your love in a simple way too!  I stamped the dog and heart from the Every Little Bit stamp set and then colored them in with markers.  I then coated the heart with Crystal Effects (difficult to see in the photo) to give it some shine and added the little wag marks around the dog's tail.  The sentiment was stamped using the Word By Word background stamp (retired) and Pacific Point ink.  I hope you like it :)

No comments: