Friday, July 27, 2012

A Day Of Rest

I got home very late Wednesday night/Thursday morning from my latest work trip and I ended up spending most of Thursday is a bit of a daze.  Rather than push myself to try to whip something up for Four Ways Friday, I decided to give myself a rest day to recuperate.  I took Buddy for a walk and then spent most of the morning and afternoon reading a young adult novel that my cousin had recommended (Grave Mercy).  It was the perfect way to spend the day and I am already feeling better.  I also had a visit from UPS...which means I finally broke down and placed a Stampin' Up! order and got a few new things to share with you beginning next week :)  I thought I would quickly put the Typeset Alphabet dies to work with the Big Shot to honor today's rest day :)  I hope you have a restful, beautiful and creative weekend and I will be back next week with some new, fun things to share!!!!!

No comments: