Monday, December 24, 2012

Happy Holidays To You!!!!

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Enjoy the holiday, the day off, or just the day :)
For those of you celebrating the Christmas holiday, I wish you a very merry Christmas!  For those of you not celebrating Christmas, I wish you a beautiful day :)  Wherever you are, whatever you celebrate, I hope that this week is filled with love, laughter, happiness, health and peace...and, of course, a dose of creativity :)  I am going to take a few days off to enjoy the quiet that seems to take over the streets during this time of year here in Denver.  We might actually get some snow this evening too!  This squirrel definitely has the right idea (and kind of looks like me after I eat too big of a meal and can't move!)!!!!  I'll be back later this week with more crazy crafting....I've been a busy girl in the craft room (and will confess yet again that my piles and stacks have actually gotten larger v. smaller!  Yes, I know...inch by inch....I can do it!!!!!).  Have a beautiful day!!!!!!

No comments: