Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Sunflower Watercolor Crayon Card

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Creativity is our species' natural response to the challenges of human experience. - Adriana Diaz
I am learning more and more that creativity is like air to me.  When I am not expressing myself creatively, I feel as if I am lacking oxygen - that I am being choked - I am unable to breathe.  When I am creating, I am on a mountain top - breathing cool, fresh, crisp air.  Filling my lungs.  The air traveling to every cell in my body.  Yes, creativity is definitely a breath of fresh air :)
Today's card was made by coloring the Sunflower background stamp using Watercolor Wonder crayons (Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Tangerine Tango) and then spraying the stamp with water before stamping the image onto watercolor paper.  The greeting is from Petite Pairs and was stamped with More Mustard ink.  A knot of Summer Starfruit stitched ribbon finishes off the card.  I hope you like it! :

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, with soft, lovely colours. --Doris