Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Frondly Creation!

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room: Next time you think you don't have materials with which to create...think again!
Today I am sharing with you a photo of an amazing gift that was handed to me during my recent trip to Thailand. I still wish I could have brought the gift home, but I feared it would not survive the trip nor US customs! So I tried to take pictures that could provide a sense of this amazing creation made from palm fronds! The next time you begin to believe you are lacking materials to create, take a look again...there are art supplies all around you!!!! at the photo and think again....there are art supplies all around you!!!!

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

It's beautiful. What a fascinating creation.

Anonymous said...

It looks so real!! Materials are all around, but it takes talent to see their potential. That's one of the many things I've always admired about you; you have that kind of vision and talent!! --Doris