Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A Drive Into The Moutains

Today I thought I would just share a few photos from our drive up to the mountains this past weekend.
The driving was slow on the side roads when you find bystanders like these! :)  It was amazing to watch as these deer floated over fences as if they weren't even there!  So graceful!

We had never seen a black fox and this guy was gorgeous!  After doing a little researching and noticing the white tip to his tail, it seems that these rare black foxes are actually red fox with a genetic twist!  How cool that we got to see him!!!!!
There is something so beautiful to me about a boy and his dog :)  Michael and Buddy got out of the car for a quick leg stretch and I stayed behind and caught this photo :)  It makes my soul smile :)

1 comment:

TiaraHelen said...

A black fox, that is exciting! I thought it was some kind of wolf at first. What did Buddy think? The scenery is lovely, it reminds me how .... BIG... America is!