Saturday, June 22, 2013

Spring Garden Ensemble

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Lay Down In The Grass And Look Up At The Sky :)
I'm not sure what prompted me to do it - maybe sheer exhaustion.  But when we were at the park the other night I decided to just lie down in the grass, spread my arms and legs like I was making a snow angel, and look up at the sky.  I am so glad I did :)  Yes, it encouraged the dogs in the park to come over to me to try to sniff out what I was doing.  A few even decided to sit beside me.  Buddy chose to roll over on his back and try to imitate me :)  It was absolutely perfect!  I highly recommend you give it a try :)
Today I am sharing the project I created as part of this month's design team for Craft Project Central!!!  What an honor it was to be asked to participate! :)  It’s time to dig in the dirt and enjoy the growth and abundance of Spring (and Summer)!!!!  What better way to express your appreciation than to share this Spring Gardening Ensemble with someone! This ensemble features a decoupage clay pot, a burlap seed packet holder, a small gift card and some adorable heat-embossed ladybug rocks to ornament your garden.  Any one of these projects, individually, would make for a wonderful small class or stamp camp!  If you want all the instructions on how to make this ensemble, sign up for a membership for the month of June at Craft Project Central!

No comments: