Thursday, May 08, 2014

Fresh Prints Place Setting

I designed this Fresh Prints Place Setting as one of my May projects for Craft Project Central (yes, I designed two separate projects this month!).
This Fresh Prints Place Setting is a great and easy way to brighten up your table!  It features a wipe-able placemat, a place card, a coordinating napkin ring and a sweet treat envelope to finish your meal!  Use this place setting as a gift, for a party, or to just brighten up your morning meal!

Want the full step-by-step instructions for how to make this wonderful project?  If so, head on over to Craft Project Central and subscribe to the month of May!  Or, go to the post of this project at Craft Project Central and leave a comment on my project :)  I will be randomly selecting one lucky winner to receive a free subscription!!!!!

No comments: