Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Traveling Art Kit

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  You Can Take It With You!!!!
I want to thank Amanda for encouraging me to take some art supplies with me when I travel.  I usually get a bit depressed being away from the craft room, so this is a fun way to bring my craft room along with me (a much "lighter" version of course)!  Sorry for the blurry photo - it was taken on the bed in a dimly lit hotel room...but hopefully you can see some of the supplies I included on my latest trip.  Some glue, pens, watercolor pencils, an aqua painter, bone folder, vellum, scissors, sharpener, bubble wrap, washi tape, some painted art tape, a small alphabet stamp set, sponge, a few stencils and an art journal.  It all fits inside a small zip bag.  I also have a few other markers and a piece of freezer paper in the bag...oh, and a small bag filled with salt (hopefully it doesn't look like anything else when I go through security at the airport!!!).  I am finding that this small art bag is loaded with creative opportunity!  Hopefully I will be able to share some of the pages I create while I'm traveling.  What I'm learning is you can definitely take it with you!!!!!  Do you have favorite supplies you like to travel with????  I would love to hear your ideas!

No comments: