Friday, August 22, 2014

Starburst Sayings Flashback Card


Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Some Days Make My Brain Hurt!
Looking for new health insurance coverage options.  Fixing websites.  Conducting webinars.  Some days my head starts to hurt!  I didn't spend time in the craft room today since most of my time was spent taking care of insurance, websites and webinars.  I'm thinking it's going to be a good afternoon for some stretching and relaxation :)  Maybe that should be my lesson for today...when your brain hurts, focus on stretching other parts of your body :)
Today I am sharing a bright card that I made using the Starburst Sayings stamp set and the Flashback Designer Series Paper!  I used my Envelope Punch Board to create a fun matching envelope.  Coloring your adhesive rhinestones with Stampin' Blendabilities markers is also a wonderful way to create quick and cute embellishments for your cards!  I hope you like it!

No comments: