Wednesday, March 11, 2009

OK, I admit it...I'm addicted to my bind-it-all! It sat on a shelf for months when I bought it and I finally decided to give it a try and now I'm crazy about it! I think these little books will make wonderful gifts - for myself and others :) If you have no idea what a bind-it-all is, you can check it out at www.binditall.com. They have a video you can watch to learn how the machine works. I have only made these small books so far...but the possibilities seem endless!!!!

(I was asked what paper I use on the inside for the pages. On these small books I use either unruled 3x5 index cards or ruled 3x5 index cards. I try to get the ones that are at least 30% recycled material. You can find them at your local office supply store. I can fit half a package - about 50 cards - in each of these small journals).

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Michelle, I love the journals you've been making. Do you fill them with regular copier paper or some other kind of paper?

Michelle Joy Wecksler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.