Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Today's Lesson from the Craft Room: Look at Things in a New Way

When I printed out today's sketch challenge, I flipped it horizontally and immediately saw an envelope! It's amazing how you can look at something in a new way and see something totally different. Sometimes we can shift our perspective by ourselves. Sometimes it takes someone else to come along and share a different perspective - a different way of seeing things - and then new worlds open up to us. It's as if we are seeing things that were always there, but were invisible to us!

I stamped the calendar with Staz-On on a piece of clear plastic (which is actually the packaging from a cb folder that I had purchased a few months ago...I knew it would come it handy!). I figure that once I decide who this birthday card is going to I can "check" the appropriate date boxes on the card.

Today, I hope we all see familiar things in new ways!

No comments: