Thursday, March 12, 2009

Today's Lesson from the Craft Room: Eat Your Dessert Before Your Dinner!

I woke up this morning and decided to change my routine a bit. I usually begin with walking the dog and then sit down to work and I find myself anxious to end the work day so I can finally do what I really want to do...which is to create. Today I decided to start my day a bit different. I walked the dog this morning and rather than hunker down and get to work, I decided to go into the craft room and start my day by creating. I know as a kid, I always wished I could eat dessert before dinner. And now as an adult, I let myself start my day with my dessert :) And no, I don't think I spoiled my appetite :)

For today's "going green" challenge on SCS, I cut the dictionary definition from an old dictionary (reduce, reuse, recycle) and sponged with sahara sand. The flower image is stamped with always artichoke on always artichoke card stock. The greeting is popped up on dimensionals.

Hope you like it!

No comments: