Wednesday, March 04, 2009


Today's Lesson from the Craft Room: Do What Inspires You!

The last two mornings I have woken up with visions of a little dog album running through my head. I did not have time...or should I say I did not make time...to create yesterday so the impulse was even stronger today. A little voice in my braining was saying "Oh, but you should do the challenge on SCS before you do anything else" and I decided to put my foot down (figuratively speaking of course...not sure how I would put my foot down in my brain...oops I'm letting you into my thoughts a bit too much right now...where was I?). Anyway, I decided that there was nothing I "should" do, but rather I could do what inspired me - the little dog album running through my head. So off I went into the craft room this evening and my vision came to life! Hope you like it! I used chipboard to make the front and back covers of the album and card stock and designer paper for the inside. Now I can't wait to fill it with pictures of my best friend (who happens to be 4-legged and lying behind me right now, waiting for his evening walk to the park!).

So if you find yourself telling yourself what you "should" do...put your foot down...and do what inspires you!

No comments: