Saturday, March 07, 2009

Today's Lesson from the Craft Room: Listen to the Still, Small Voice Inside of You

Today's challenge on SCS was to visit Spunky Sprout (www.spunkysprout.com) for inspiration. I am always a bit excited by inspiration challenges as I never know what is going to inspire me. As I click and scroll through pages on the site, I am listening for my still, small voice to say "That's it! That's the one!" And I am always a bit amazed by what get's chosen. Sometimes it's something that feels familiar and comforting. Sometimes it's something that I would never have guessed I would have been drawn to! Never a dull moment with that little voice :)

Today my inspiration came from this rug: www.spunkysprout.com/glamourgirl.html. I created the image on the card using paper piecing and drew the facial features freehand. The SU! greeting from Sweet Little Sentiments seemed incredibly on target - I really was impressed, amazed and inspired by the rug! Hope you like the card! And don't forget to listen to that still, small voice :)

No comments: