Sunday, March 01, 2009


Today's Lessons from the Craft Room: If at first you don't succeed, try, try again AND Bring your dreams to life!!!!

Today I woke up having dreamed about a card concept. It's funny how ideas come to you in the place between being asleep and being awake - the place where your mind is open and not critical. So, of course, I had to run into the craft room (after walking the dog and doing morning chores) and try to bring the dream vision to life. And I LOVE what came to life in front of my eyes! (I now am deciding what to do with the creation. I think I'd like to submit it for some type of contest so I'm going to hold off posting it here...I will keep you posted though).

What I can share is a card I submitted for Stampin' Up's monthly contest. I was sad that it didn't win a prize, however my cousin emailed me today to tell me it was on the Stampin' Up! website in the Stamper's Showcase so I got excited all over again! I can share this card with you since it is no longer "in the running." Hope you like it.

So today my two lessons live alongside one another. Bring your dreams to life AND, if at first you don't succeed, try try again...I'm bound to win one of these contest if I just keep trying!!!!! :)

No comments: