Sunday, August 30, 2009

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room: Dance In The Car!

I went to see Julie & Julia with a friend today (great movie!) and on our way there my friend said, "Look at that!" So I turned my head to see the back of the driver next to us - he was bopping around in his car like nobody's business! I have no idea what he was listening to, but whatever it was it had him dancing in his car without a care! When was the last time you danced in your car? If you haven't tried it in awhile, go for it! The driver I saw put me in a great mood just because he allowed anyone who was watching to see him dancing without a care :)

Today's card is for my cousin's - seems like everyone is having their anniversary in September! I used the new Medallion stamp for the background and jazzed up the die cut letters with SU's new champagne paint (it's in the Holiday mini catalog). The silver slide is a piece of hodgepodge hardware. Hope you like it!

No comments: