Monday, February 08, 2010

Companion

Today's Lesson From Far Away From The Craft Room:  Sometimes It Is Nice To Have A Companion

I left Denver and flew to San Diego today for work.  I have to admit it was nice to leave the snow and come to the palm trees :)  So far though, the highlight of my trip was my dining companion this afternoon :)  I stopped at a small Greek cafe to grab some lunch.  The weather was so nice out that I decided to sit outside and this little guy decided that I looked lonely :)  He made himself my dining companion and I have to say we really connected :)  Sometimes it's just nice to have a companion!  It was also great to watch how many people stopped to laugh and smile at the odd couple we were :)  Looking forward to being back in the craft room on Wednesday morning!  Happy creating until then!

No comments: