Saturday, February 13, 2010

Featured Stamper Inspiration

The featured stamper in tonight's featured stamper challenge on SCS was HamiltonGal and I chose this card as my inspiration.  For the challenge we are required to change at least 2 things about the card.  I changed the greeting, ribbon color, type of bow, butterfly color and embellishments. This card was so simple to make - I fell in love with the inspiration piece the minute I saw it! This 2-layer faux bow is really easy to make and it mails easily too. You can check out the video for how to make a single-layer faux bow on an earlier post in my blog or on my YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/mwecksler.  I hope you like the card!  Thanks HamiltonGal!

stamps:  Well Scripted
card stock:  Very Vanilla, Basic Black
ink:  basic black
accessories: beautiful wings embosslit, big shot, scor-it board, 5/8" black satin ribbon, metal gems

1 comment:

Corie said...

Oh WOW this is gorgeous!!